
Because of a good friend's excitement in starting a blog for fun and to boost her business, I've been inspired to see what I can do. Thank you, Stephanie. (Now, go check our her beginnings of a blog and motivate her!)
I've decided if I don't blog a little today, I'll forget how I did what I've even done!
I do believe one of the keys to keeping up with a blog is to blog more often than every 18 months!
Perseverance: a steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., esp. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.
This is what I am going to do with my new found obsession....creating a blog...Persevere!
I hope all will come with me on my journey, give suggestions, make comments and definitely get something out of all of this!
I leave you with this thought...
"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't. "-- Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:
Post a Comment