I've been reading a few other blogs, mostly written by moms, who home school and I've been contemplating, why *I* can't be more like them. It's not that I want to be "like" them, I guess, I just want well-written, provocative, interesting, fun to read blogs like their blogs! Some of these moms are so well-versed in vocabulary and seem to have such nice flowing writing.
And then I do more contemplating of what I really want from this blog. Here's what I've come up with. I want informative, fun and interesting and long-living. Long-living in the sense that it will be nice to come back and read like a journal. However, I don't know how personal I want this to be...yet I want it to be like my life is...or maybe I want it to be like I *wish* my life were! ha
I am who I am, and I like my life, but because of my personality, I want everyone else to enjoy my life as well! ha So that is my dilemma as I contemplate writing my blog, my memoirs, my journal, my last two years with my daughters at home.
Any thoughts from you that read my blogs? Or HAVE a blog?
Signing off for now........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thinking about the blogs I like to read... the ones I am MOST interested in have to do with my own interests... for example, Sharon Boggins, who is a fantastic Australian stitcher and teacher. She also has an engaging writing style (as do you).
If you weren't my sister, I wouldn't be reading yours, probably, because I'm not a home schooler. But if I were, I would like to know HOW you do it.... how you, personally, set up lesson plans, how you motivate... and WHAT you do... for example, the interesting things you provide for your daughters that promote an interest in diverse subjects.
Bear in mind that all of have a limited time to read blogs... there are MANY interesting ones, and if we are to follow our own dreams and goals, we can't spend a lot of time reading someone else's blog. That's true especially if we can spend a couple of hours talking to our sisters on MSN chat... which I for one am VERY addicted to doing!
~Y
You go girl! You are doing great! So much better than me - probably in part because you have some computer gurus living there with you and I am sitting here with the "Blogging for Dummies" book trying, failing, trying again to get the hang of it. I find a little more each day. I did, however, figure out how to subscribe to a blog that doesn't have an apparent link to do so yesterday. So, given that I received this message (post) from you, does that mean you subscribed me or do I need to subscribe myself?
I'm glad you've decided to blog. I enjoy reading your thoughts and am glad you will be reading mine. It's been great having you for a friend.
Post a Comment