Nonetheless, here I sit after 12 noon, I've not had my shower, nor shined my sink....come to think of it I've not even MADE MY BED!! (I always make my bed), tho, as I think about THAT -- For some reason Wednesdays is a day I won't make it....strange, indeed.
I've also not thought of lunch nor what I should fix for dinner, NOR finished preparing for my VBS class I am teaching tonight.
TWO of my family members may be arriving home within the next two hours,
so I best get A ROUND TU doing something about this state of affairs I am finding myself in.
To account for myself, I'm going to list what I want to accomplish in the next two hours.... are you excited about reading this?
- Make my bed - done
- Take a shower - done
- Get dressed - done
- Exchange the loads of laundry from dryer to drawers and washer to dryer, and floor to washer (you get the picture don't you?) -done
- eat lunch - done
- Take out something for supper -done
- Clean the kitchen -done
- Straighten up the family room -Joycelyn did this
- Finish preparing for VBS class. - Found Bob his Mordecai costume...he looked great!
Tonight's lesson is about Esther...who as beautiful as she was, saved her people. Bob is hopefully going to act out the part of Mordecai, her cousin...and then I will finish by making sure these kindergarten/1st graders understand the "beauty" we have inside us. (Thankfully knowing they are NOT AWARE that their teacher was still in her jammies up to 12:30 today thinking about this class -- I'm sure looking for HER inner beauty!)
I've not quite decided the "cool visual aide" I will use to help them remember this for a lifetime! ha
But till then...........................SEE YA NEXT TIME!
If, that is if YOU get a ROUND TUIT!)

2 comments:
HEY! I need to get "round tuit" on some things here too. I am dressed, my bed is made, and we have had lunch all be it pizza and salad, but we have eaten! haha
It is very hard some days, but they are getting better. I can actually talk about Daddy now without losing it (most days anyway). Still too broken before the Lord to pray outloud. I am amazed (I shouldn't be He is God) at how He has been so gracious and generous to me thru this. He has become even more real to me than ever before.
I have days like that too. Then I seem to get into turbo drive and quickly get things accomplished!
Hope you can come by and visit my blog, when you get a round tuit! hee hee
Have a great day!
Post a Comment