Thursday, June 26, 2008

TWENTY-ONE years with MY SWEETHEART



21 years ago today, I married the darling dad to my dear daughters! Of course he wasn't a darling dad then, nor did we have dear daughters!


This morning my dh made me heart shaped waffles and he not only gave me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, Carnations, he gave me PURPLE ONES!!

Here are some memorable moments (most usually longer than moments...)
of the past 21 years.

  1. Honeymoon in England
  2. Loves and respects my parents
  3. Weekly sweet nothings in my purse calendar
  4. Always selflessly helping me set up my classroom
  5. One Hundred Week anniversary...brought 100 red roses to my class room.
  6. Finding antique/craft fairs on our Saturdays
  7. Making character changes when I suggest them!
  8. Wonderful Daddy to daughter #1, Joycelyn
  9. Where's Jackson, TN?
  10. Fabulous Daddy to daughter #2, Kittia
  11. Spiritual leader in our home
  12. Best Support for USBORNE BOOK BUSINESS
  13. Total, complete help in Home Schooling our daughters
  14. Always giving daughters floor time in evenings
  15. Loves me no matter what (lumpy gravy, messy house, going shopping...)
  16. Gives me ME time
  17. Patience, patience, patience
  18. Trips to Nebraska 1-2 times a year
  19. Terrific Math & Science teacher
  20. Lets me sleep late
  21. Brings me purple carnations on our 21st anniversary!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such kind words! It's been a wonderful 21 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! How sweet! Hope you are doing well. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Dear PKB, Happy Anniversary! Just a note from a long lost friend. Years have past since you or I have heard from the other. My name is Lee Allen. I remember your little red car and your funny since of humor even after all these years. I am so glad that life has treated you all so well.